Monday, March 12, 2012

Djs in Erie

I have people in the Erie area call me all the time asking first "what are my rates". How can someone ask for your rates before they even get to know what you offer, or the level of expertise you are at, or even (my favorite) the passion that you can bring to their Erie social event.

I do NOT masquerade as a professional DJ, as some do in Erie. I have been a PROFESSIONAL DJ in Erie for 20 years! and my love of my job has never dwindled!!

I understand some people are on budgets, and they can NOT afford a DJ like myself. but I cant still help you (free of charge) to ensure you do get the best bang for your buck! its not always about money. But you do get what you pay for. Please don't be fooled by these people pretending to be DJs. the best DJ's know who are the best for your social event

No comments:

Post a Comment