Sunday, June 1, 2014

djs in Erie, Joe & Katies BIG day!

















































Just wrapped up my weekend, sitting here at my desk and reflecting back on the weekend and the sweat, effort and passion that went into putting together an incredible time for 2 people. I forgot how this couple came my way, I want to say they were referred to me by some friends, which is always cool... anyways I sat down with them a few weeks ago to plan their wedding and to see what was most important to them and basically to figure out if their minds have changed to what they desired to make their wedding day a success, nothing changed! lol... they still wanted to have a great party but to share a moment in their lives with the peopel closest to them(its a re-occuring vision most couples have)

Everything went incredibly well! from the introduction to very last song of the night, they chose to end the night with Maroon 5, which to me... was an odd choice. It seems as time goes on.. I get better n better with every client and figuring out what exactly they are after

here are some great pics from the wedding....


No comments:

Post a Comment